We provide a unique service to assist you in running your yacht. Our clients are those owners whose ambitions stretch far beyond the Mediterranean and Caribbean. Our services can range from taking full responsibility for the ongoing management of your yacht, finding suitable skippers and crew to suit your cruising plans to providing a personalised shoreside support service.
As the Directors of High Latitudes are directly involved with our day-to-day yacht management, we are able to provide a tailored service, not just the administration and crew finding provided by most yacht management companies.
Our services include:
• Crew provision with flexible manning levels to provide for holiday cover, deliveries, etc.
• Itinerary planning including the provision of local specialists where appropriate
• Back up logistics, arranging of spare parts and supplies, travel organisation
• Contracts and insurance for both the yacht and crew
• Financial planning and reporting
• Support administration (including cruising permits and environmental protocols)
• Communications management
• Safety and security
• Maintenance and refit schedules and project management
In addition to the above we always have experienced staff on standby to provide 24 hour emergency response and ensure that your yacht is always manned by appropriately qualified and experienced crew, so that you can sleep soundly whether you are on board or not.